A young man’s life in an apartment building gets invaded by public norms when a neighbor accuses him of leading an immoral lifestyle and demands that other residents intervene. Using real documented audio footage, the film explores the line between individual privacy and public “noise”.
- 2017. Official selection, “16° Edizione del Festival internazionale del Cinema D’Arte 2017”, Milan, Italy
- 2016. Special Award, Mediterranean Film Festival Cannes 1st edition. France
- 2015. Official selection, Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Festival,Lab comoetition , France
- 2015. Official selection, Glasgow Film Festival, Glasgow, Scotland,
- 2014. “Social self-portrait – The camera as a mirror” of “Festival du nouveau cinéma” . Montreal,Canada
- 2014. Grand Prize nominee, International Competition: 60th International Short Film Festival Oberhausen”, Oberhausen, Germany.
- 2014. Official selection, International Competition: 25th Sao Paulo International Short Film Festival”, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- 2014. Official selection, New Visions: Doclisboa`14 International Film Festival”, Lisbon, Portugal.
- 2014. Official selection, Shnit Animates 2014: Shnit International Short Film Festival, Bern, Switzerland.